b. “You”, “Your”, “Yourself” and “User” shall mean and refer to natural and legal individuals who use the Application, including End-Users, Patients, general Users and Practitioners.
c. “Application” shall mean and refer to Veera.
d. “Personal Information” shall mean and refer to any personally identifiable information that We may collect from You.
e. “Third Parties” refer to any application, website, company or individual apart from the User and the creator of the Application.
3. You consent to having your past consultation information (including prescriptions, scans, and instructions given by a doctor you previously consulted on the Veera application) accessed by doctors who you have booked a consultation with so that they get a comprehensive understanding of your medical history and can advise you accordingly based on previous diagnoses, medications, health conditions, allergies, etc.
4. YOU HAVE THE OPTION NOT TO PROVIDE US THE PERSONAL INFORMATION SOUGHT TO BE COLLECTED. YOU WILL ALSO HAVE AN OPTION TO WITHDRAW YOUR CONSENT AT ANY POINT, PROVIDED SUCH WITHDRAWAL OF THE CONSENT IS INTIMATED TO US IN WRITING. If You do not provide Us Your Personal
Information or if You withdraw the consent to provide Us Your Personal Information at any point in time, We shall have the option not to fulfill the purposes for which the said Personal Information was sought and We may restrict You from using the Website, Application or Services.
5. Our Website or Application are not directed at children and minors and We do not knowingly collect any Personal Information from children and minors.
We may collect the following information:
a. Personal data of the User such as, but not limited to, Your name, Your age, date of birth, medical ailments
b. The User’s e-mail and contact information;
c. The User’s data sent across through the Application.
As a User of Veera, you may provide information about yourself and your health issues, including age, previous medication taken, previous medical conditions, allergies, etc.
For Practitioners or health Providers using Veera, we would collect your Name, Education, Specialization, address of practicing hospitals/clinics, Contact information, achievements,) Location, etc.
The methods by which We collect Your
Personal Information include but are not limited to the following:
1. When You register on Our Website or Application,
2. When You provide Your Personal Information to Us,
3. During the course of Services provided to You by Us,
4. When You use the features on Our Website or Application, Privileged & Confidential
5. Through Your device, once You have granted permissions to Our Application (discussed below),
6. Through HSP pursuant to consultation on the Website or the Application,
8. We collect information that Your browser/app sends whenever You visit Our Website or Application, such as, the Log Data. In addition, We may use third party services such as Pixel that collect, monitor and analyze this. This information is kept completely secure.
The information provided by You shall be used to contact You when necessary. For more details about the nature of such communications, please refer to out Terms of Service. We use Your tracking information to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information. The information is also used to customise your experience of using Veera.
The information made available by Patients is displayed to Practitioners and vice versa. The information collected from Practitioners is displayed on the Application to enable a User to connect with a Practitioner of their choice.
Once You download and install Our Application, You may be prompted to grant certain permissions to allow the Application to perform certain actions on Your device. These actions include permission to:
1. read/write/modify/delete data in relation to the Application on Your device’s storage;
2. view/access information relating to networks/access networks, including permission to send and receive data through such networks/access networks;
3. determine Your approximate location from sources like, but not limited to, mobile towers and connected Wi-Fi networks;
4. determine Your exact location from sources such as, but not limited to, GPS;
5. view/access device information, including but not limited to the model number, IMEI number, operating system information and phone number of Your device;
6. access device information including device identification number required to send notification/push notifications.
When you use our Application, we must provide some of your personal information to third parties to give you better services and for enhancement and visibility of our Application.
We may share our data, including Your Personal Information, with our parent and/or subsidiaries that are committed to serving your needs through use of our Application and related services, throughout the world.
We cooperate with law enforcement inquiries, as well as other third parties to enforce laws, such as: intellectual property rights, fraud and other rights. We can, and You so authorise Us, disclose Your Personal Information to law enforcement and other government officials as We, in Our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate, in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringements, or other activity that is illegal or may expose Us/ Us or You to any legal liability.